Refrigeration service techniciansPlace: Rotterdam
Always wanted to work in the constantly moving port of Rotterdam, the gateway to the rest of the world? Come and work at Smith-Holland.
What we offer:
- An excellent salary
- A challenging job that is never the same
- Very good fringe benefits
- Ability to follow internal cources and external courses
- Being part of an enthusiastic team
- Perform service, repair and maintenance of reefers and gensets on various locations mainly in the Rotterdam region mainly
- Independently performs various services, Pre-Trip Inspections (PTIs), Monitoring Inspections (MON), Temperature Settings (TSG) and / or off-hires (OFHS) from the independent troubleshooting to reefers and gensets during service calls (SCL)
- Sets damage reports (estimates)
- Checking the quality of work to be performed where necessary in consultation with the First Depot Technician, Area Supervisor and / or the Supervisor of Operations
- Guiding untrained mechanics
- Participating in the service department.
- The knowledge needs to content and level equivalent to a vocational level.
- F-Gases certificate level 1
- Electrical Engineering (ES)
- Handler Certificate
- Refrigeration General (KTA)
- NEN3140 certificate or equivalent / replacement standard
- Meets requirements for Adequate Educated Person (VOP) according to DIN EN 50110 and NEN 3140 standard
- Interpersonal, stimulating and didactic qualities
- Several years of experience as a depot / Help mechanic
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Dutch and English (also at the technical level)
For more information, please contact Jasper Mathiesen - 31 (0) 181 67 8410.